LIVE AUCTION – Government + Trustee Auction - Vehicle + Equipment + Tools + Off Highway + Motorcycles + Trailers + ect
Saturday March 9th @ 10am
41 Orion Court, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
Viewing Friday from 12pm to 4pm and Auction day from 8:30 am to auction start
This auction will be held live onsite and broadcast online thru bidspotter
- *2018 Kubota 4.5T Excavator with Cab and Angle Blade approx 60 hours
- * 2017 Kubota Skid Steer SSV75 with bucket and blade approx 205 hours
- *2016 Dodge Ram Sport Pickup 4X4 Fully Loaded
- 2012 Ducati Superbike 848 (repo)
- 2013 Enclosed Trailer (repo)
- 2013 Tag A long Trailer, International 5 Ton Truck, Kia SUV
- 1996 Kubota B2100 Tractor
- 2008 Dodge Caliber
- 2008 Ford E350
- 2014 Dodge 2500
- 2007 Ford F250
- 2009 Ford 450 with Service Box
- 2007 Trackless Sidewalk Plow
- Freightliner Firetruck
- Spartan Metro Star
- Cat Dozer, Conveyor Rollers
- Large Consignment from a Roofing and Siding Company including like new pump jacking system
- New and Used Power Tools
- Pallet Wrapping Machine
- 4 - 20ft Shipping containers
- ATVs and motorcycles.
* Sold subject to approval
- Buyers fee onsite 10%
- Buyers fee online 15%
- Province of NS items 0% Buyers Fee
All Equipment is sold "AS-IS-WHERE-IS" with all faults no warranties, representation or guarantees, expressed or implied whatsoever of any kind.
Removal: All equipment must be removed by Wednesday, March 13, 2019. Any equipment remaining after Wednesday, March 13, 2019, will be considered abandoned and may resold without notice and/or public or private sale.
Removal & Loading: Buyers are responsible for removal of all items purchased. Any person hired by the buyer to remove buyers items must have fully certified equipment on site as well as all safety gear required.
The purchaser does hereby indemnify and hold harmless Seller from any and all damages, claims, or liabilities from injuries to persons or property of any type whatsoever caused by the removal of items purchased.
While descriptions are believed to be correct, the seller makes no warranties or guarantees expressed or implied, as to the genuineness, hours or kilometres, authenticity of, or defect in any lot and will not be held responsible for advertising discrepancies or inaccuracies. No allowance will be made or no sale of any correcting of imperfection not otherwise noted. No allowance will be made for damaged items as all items are sold as is and without recourse. No warranties are made as to the merchantability of any items or their fitness for any purpose.
The seller reserves the right to withdraw any items from the sale, group items into lots, sub-divide lots into separate items and sell items in bulk. The seller also reserves the right to accept or reject any and all bids.