4409 Route 115, Saint-Antoine New Brunswick
Tuesday September 24th @ 10 am
Viewing Monday September 23rd from 12 pm to 4 pm and auction day starting at 8:30 am
Auction Advantage has been commissioned to sell at live public auction the assets and real estate of Kocken Energy Systems on Tuesday September 24th @ 10am, Real Estate to be sold at 12pm. This Auction will be held live onsite and broadcast online for internet bidding @ bidspotter.com ( a link to posted shortly)
2018 Wolf WL280 Loader with Forks / 2 Buckets / Plow (66hours), Cat GC25K Propane Forklift (5966 hours), 1997 Volvo Shunt Truck, Custom Built Trailers, Flat Deck Trailer, 24ft Custom Built Trailer, 2009 Dodge Ram 1500 4×4, US Motors 25hp Compressor with Air Dryer, 2006 Ingersoll Rand XP185 Tow Behind Compressor, Ridgid 300 Pipe Threader, Wika Series 65-120 Portable Pneumatic Calibrator, Dini Argeo Wheel / Axle Weight Indicator, Grayco Airless Paint Sprayer, 2 – Miller Deltaweld 452, 2 – Miller 70 Series Wire Feeders, 2 – Millermatic 252 Mig Welder, Canox C-SRH 222 Arc Welder, 3 – Miller Maxstar 280 Tig Welders, 3 – Street 10 ton Overhead Cranes, Irizar WP 0.3 Welding Positioners and Accessories, Irizar 0.6 Welding Positioners and Accessories, Hypertherm Powermaxx 85 Plasma Cutter, Fein KBM50U Magnetic Drill, Miller CST280 Stick Welder, GCTR TI-10000 Hydraulic Test System, 2 – Nederman Portable Fume Extractors, Ridgid 535 Pipe Threader, Hougen HMD904 Magnetic Drill, JFC 500S Milling Machine, Fein Grit GX752 Belt Grinder, 3 – Nederman Fume Extractor Arms, Millermatic 250 Mig Power Source, Hydmech S-20 Horizontal Saw, Kito 2 ton Chain Hoist, Various Cutting Tables, Various Pipe Racks – Pipe Stands – Roller Tables – Rollers, Electrode Oven, Various New and Used Shop Tools and Accessories, Various Welding Tables, Ridgid VJ-98 Pipe Stand, Various Office Equipment Computers (desktops / laptops) – Projectors – Lunch Room Accessories – Ladders, Fuel Tanks, Pressure Washers, Makita Power tools, etc,
terms and details below gallery pictures
Buyers Fee of Onsite – 10%
Buyers fee Online – 15%
Buyer will have to Register with Auction Advantage for Onsite bidding and or register with Bidspotter for online bidding and be approved before bidding. By registering and bidding, the bidders acknowledge they understand and agree to the terms and conditions of the auction. Furthermore bidders acknowledge that by bidding on an item they are entering into a legal contract with Auction Advantage. Buyers are responsible for inspecting items before bidding. No returns are allowed.
For Online Bidders with Bidspotter a $500 pre authorization is required to be approved to the auction, that will be cancelled if no purchase is made.
3. Payment: Master card and Visa only. Full Payment is due day of auction, except on larger pieces of equipment a 10% deposit on Auction Day Required. No equipment will be removed from the sale site until payment is received by Auction Advantage. No Exceptions.
4. All Equipment is sold “AS-IS-WHERE-IS” with all faults no warranties, representation or guarantees, expressed or implied whatsoever of any kind.
5. Removal: All equipment must be removed by Friday September 27, 2019, unless other arrangements have been made. Any equipment remaining after Friday September 27, 2019 , will be considered abandoned and may resold without notice and/or public or private sale.
6. Removal & Loading: Buyers are responsible for removal of all items purchased. We will have a 5000lb forklift onsite anything over this will buyers to make other arrangements. Any person hired by the buyer to remove buyers items must have fully certified equipment on site as well as all safety gear required.
7. Purchaser does hereby indemnify and hold harmless seller from any and all damages, claims, or liabilities from injuries to persons or property of any type whatsoever caused by the removal of items purchased.
8. While descriptions are believed to be correct, the seller makes no warranties or guarantees expressed or implied, as to the genuineness, hours or kilometers, authenticity of, or defect in any lot and will not be held responsible for advertising discrepancies or inaccuracies. No allowance will be made or no sale of any correcting of imperfection not otherwise noted. No allowance will be made for damaged items as all items are sold as is and without recourse. No warranties are made as to the merchantability of any items or their fitness for any purpose.
9. The seller reserves the right to withdraw any items from the sale, group items into lots, sub-divide lots into separate items and sell items in bulk. The seller also reserves the right to accept or reject any and all bids.